Wednesday 6 October 2010

Revolution.


Revolution against the current oppression of freedom is imminent. It is going to happen. I wanna make that clear for anyone who's thought about it or wondered what we can actually do to fight back, or is still sitting on the fence.
We're winning at the moment, and in the outcome we will win. Trust me.
Anyone who reads this information and still denies any of it is happening and laughs it off or tries to forget about it.... you're kidding yourself.
The sudden awakening of people worldwide to the new world order is amazing. In the past few years millions have woken up. Including myself!

If you haven't even looked into any of this already for yourself, what are you doing? Do you not know you're part of a plan which ends up with all of us dead? Do you not understand that your 'government' don't give a fuck about you?, do you not understand you're a slave?

Revolution is a concept I've been trying to understand for quite some time now. Just like most people ask when they find this shit out, 'what can we do?' I wanted to know this too. So I've thought about it a lot.
Well for a start, we can start getting our backbones back. We need to start speaking out, believe in what you think, speak you're mind.
FUCK ANYONE WHO CALLS YOU CRAZY! It's them who're crazy! because they have the facts right in their face but they're so dependent on the pretty pink world they live in they can't see the real truth. They'll come round eventually, and feel this exact same way.


When there's a big enough wide-spread knowledge of exactly what's going on, shit will kick off. They know that too. The current rulers of the world are shitting themselves! hahaha. These are people I'd like to actually physically kill, but because I'll never get anywhere near them I know that ain't gonna happen. It makes me so angry that I can't get at them, and probably will be the same for most people. But that's that key to it. I. We need to turn I into WE.
Alone we can do little, together we can do a lot. If we try going against this thing ourselves then it will only ruin our own lives, but if we approach it together as an 'enlightened group' much like the cunts themselves! We will outweigh them a million to one. Think about it.
We need a new political system, and by that I mean a new social and economic structure of our society. The one we currently have is fucking everyone apart from a few super rich individual groups. We can change this. We need to change this.


Jamie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment