Monday 26 March 2012

More predictions

Apparently, (according to Lindsey Williams - who in his past predictions has been pretty spot on!)

. There will be no financial collapse in April, May or June. They want it later in the year.

. The reserve currency of the world will be dead by the end of 2012.

. Name of the game is raise debt as high as possible, then tell the country they have no choice but to accept 'help'.

. The safest way of keeping you're savings safe - if you have any that is - is in gold bullion. But make sure it's legit gold, BullionVault has a good reputation. Apparently for every gram you own in you're account there is a physical version in their vaults present at that time, available for you to withdraw.

. The best way to tell the real state of the financial market is to keep an eye on derivatives. I myself need to better my understanding of the term. I know loosely what it means, but I'm still very very confused by them. I just felt that since all the things I've heard from this guy in the past has turned out to be authentic, the urgency was important. If I know these things and could potentially benefit from knowing them, why should others not too.

. Last, but unfortunately by no means the least, it scares me to say Lindsey Williams has said there will be a worldwide financial collapse by the end of 2012.

Let me repeat,

A WORLDWIDE FINANCIAL COLLAPSE TO TAKE PLACE BY THE END OF THE YEAR TWENTY TWELVE.

Even with my little understanding of financial markets and the effects that they have on society, I know that if this information is true, this is truly, truly, some fucked up shit. This could all be avoided too!

Just wanted to tell ya.

0 comments:

Post a Comment