Friday 6 August 2010

Stating the facts.


Right, naturally I've had some criticism from a few people when I've been talking about the issues below this post. I've decided the best thing to do is give people the hard proven FACTS, things which have I have learned, and have been learned by thousands of others; so you can learn them, let them sink in, and then hopefully go tell other people! People literally cannot contradict what I'm saying as it's all PROVEN FACT. I'll list some terrifying ones to start with.

Aspartame, Silicone, Cotton seed oil and Fluoride.

The following products contain one of the above harmful chemicals. Aspartame for instance, is an artificial sweetener, which is also a known harmful poison which is the feces (THE SHIT) of the genetically modified bacteria, E-coli. When it was tested on monkeys, it took them three attempts to get the drug certified as the monkeys were either dying or contracting cancer when given it. This drug has been PROVEN to increase your chances of cancer, it also leads to infertility, miscarriages, causes pregnant women to go into labor prematurely, been linked to leukemia and brain cancer. It is also very very addictive.
It has been proven that McDonald's and many other top frozen meal company's have been knowingly putting dimethylpolysiloxane (a form of silicone, which is plastic if you still didn't know.) into their products. This is obviously not fit for human consumption, and yet it is designed. allowed and approved by the FDA. The people who are meant to say what is safe for human consumption and what's not. It is a known fact from studies done in Germany, India and the United states, that when the left over cottonseeds from the genetically modified corn are fed to cows, the cows were having miscarriages, low birth weight's or dying. Cottonseed Oil is used in MOST processed foods in present day. Fluoride, it's a chemical which is found in about 90% of the toothpaste you'll find on the shelves. It is also in discussion (maybe even in right now) that the government are discussing putting it in the water supply of the country. That means your going to probably be using it in the toothpaste, not the water yet! Fluoride is PROVEN to cause cancer and lower IQ. Do i really need to say more? Do you really need more evidence that the people pulling these shots and making this happen are disgusting, psychotic filthy murderers.
Read the information a couple times, allow it to sink in properly. Now take a look at some of the foods and products the deadly chemicals are in:

  • Diet Coke
  • Coke Zero
  • Pepsi Max
  • Oasis
  • 80 percent of chewing gum on the market, including Wrigley's, airwaves, tridents etc..
  • Mentos
  • Actimel
  • The 39p glucose energy drinks you can buy in corner shops now. A drink I used to buy all the time!
  • Chicken nuggets
  • Over 85% of the U.S and the E.U's sweetcorn
  • BABY WATER WHICH IS MIXED WITH THEIR DRINKING FORMULA

Pretty much EVERY diet soft drink available contains Aspartame. Ask yourself the question, do you really want to be consuming any of these drugs which has been PROVEN to link into a more than doubled chance of all the illnesses i stated previously? Do you know people who consume any of this stuff usually? I can guarantee almost everyone who comes on this blog will!


Links about the issue above (probably already been posted) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSpkLk0vYmk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B9MeO3SRxU&feature=related


After reading this, the main thing which non believers would say is, "well how comes it's been in all them products for years and years and hasn't killed everyone?". My response would be to open your eyes and look around! All of the above illnesses are a common thing to hear of in today's society! people are being killed and lives are being ruined from behind closed doors! This is really happening people, we really are eating and drinking poisoned products which have been approved for us by the government and health departments which will take effect over a long period of time.

EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO READS THIS IS SUBJECT TO THIS ATROCITY.
DO NOT EAT THESE PRODUCTS FROM NOW ON, DO NOT KILL YOURSELF AND POTENTIALLY YOUR FUTURE KIDS. WAKE UP. PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP TO BEING POISONED AND THOUSANDS OF OTHERS LIKE ME ARE STANDING UP AND SAYING I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT. GOOGLE THIS STUFF, TELL OTHER PEOPLE! SPREAD THE WORD!

It's late and I'm super tired. I'll finish this post off tomorrow.


Goodnight and Good Morning!

5 comments:

Mike Warren said...

Can I make a comment Jamie? I'm intrigued by your blog and would like to make some points. You say "People literally cannot contradict what I'm saying as it's all proven fact". That's quite a statement. I doubt if Newton, Darwin or Einstein would make such a claim. You really need to tell us what the sources of your information are so that we check them and decide for ourselves.
A couple of points:
The FDA does not have jurisdiction in the UK and McDonalds don't use dimethylpolysiloxane here (it's not plastic, it's a liquid by the way).
Cotton seeds don't come from genetically modified corn, they come from cotton.
I look forward to your response.

Mr Warren

Baister said...

Also I think what you're getting at about e coli is the genetic engineering used to produce certain hard to come by biological chemicals on mass.. This is where we get insulin from so if we stop using this method we'd have to go back to extracting insulin from pigs which is impure and causes people with diabetes far more problems than e coli 'shit'.

My Eyes said...

Long time no speak Mr Warren. Don't really know what to say about the Newton, Darwin thing aha. If i clattered the blog with all the resource material I read and look at, it would make it difficult and very time consuming. Granted, I'm making some what would seem crazy claims which need backing up but, I believe them to be right and I want people to start finding things out for themselves and to start asking questions. It's how I think change will come about.I made a mistake about typing corn haha, it was very late when i was typing it. I meant Cotton. I use google as my resource material, I simply just research and when I find something which backs up the original way I hear of it, I comment on it. The FDA. Well, when finding that out it just made me think, if they are doing that, what else could they be doing? I just don't trust them. No, it's not here in the UK but i think it still strengthens my points made.
In future however, I will try and give more reference stuff when I post. I really understand you're point. And to Liam, I was simply expressing my opinion on it as I think it's disgusting.

Mike Warren said...

Thanks for the reply Jamie - my concern was that you are posting material from Alex Jones's sites. Alex Jones is a professional scaremonger who makes a lot of money by frightening people. Using Google isn't really doing research. Try using Google Scholar and Pubmed instead.For example, the dangers of aspartame are considered here:
http://ukpmc.ac.uk/abstract/MED/17828671

My Eyes said...

Thanks for the advice, sir. I can see what you mean by he makes a lot of money from frightening people, but that only happens because what he's saying is of frightening content, I think. The things he's telling people and discussing frighten people because they're happening. New World Order, a one world government etc.. I personally don't know how he's still alive!

Post a Comment