Monday 2 August 2010

Watch what you eat!

WATCH.





So, if you need someone to conclude everything that's said still it on a basic level is; proof that the government are involved in population control 100 percent. They will kill you to achieve what they want. Another thing this means, is a lot of your daily shit you eat isn't actually safe to be eating. Last night I got home, went in the fridge and got out an orange energy drink. Just been talking about this issue before so I turned it over to check for Aspartame. Aspartame is the chemical that Alex shows you is in Coke Zero, responsible for cancer, brain damage, lowered IQ. I found it. The main sweetener! I couldn't drink it! was over it. If this doesn't make you wake up then I don't really know what will! Fair enough, if you're totally new to the facts of what are really going on, then this is a bit much to believe. But fuck me, watch the videos. The good guys are the bad guys, yaaa dig?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this makes me like WTF, just the other day i drink a full bottle of coke zero thinking i was being good not having a normal bottle of coke! but if we dont eat the types of things he mentions we wont have anything to eat :(

My Eyes said...

Don't be silly. There are plenty of alternatives to eat, just check you're food.

Post a Comment