Monday 13 April 2009

Last few days.

Have been pretty sweet. Over the past few days I've done what i normally do, chill with the babe which is Hannah Montana or go oot and aboot on me skateyboard. On Sunday i went out with Hannah Montana because the weather was a waxah. We went down to Guidepost skatepark and the crew was there but i didn't have my camera so i couldn't blog the day out.
On Saturday i woke up late as fuck and Kev came to mine so we went to whitley and sessioned the tits out of the park. I felt fucked up and not right so i didn't lay down hammers of any sort. Neither did anyone actually. After whitley, we went to GP as usual. I stressed out which is very unusual as I'm normally chilled. After the stress out i was well over everything so i went home and the session ended.
Today i didn't take my camera out because it wasn't charged up. Idiot. Today we skated town and it was shit, the only thing worth blogging all day was Roseys deck and both trucks getting completely focused by a bus. We were bombing the hill going down towards the quayside and behind us there was a bus but we didn't hear it at all, i turned round and caught a glimpse of it so i moved out the way. Rosey been the absolute doylum that he is had both his headphones in so i had to pretty much break my voicebox to tell him there was a bus behind us, he heard me and jumped off his board just in time then the bus' back wheels rode directly over the top of his board smashing both trucks and focusing the deck. He was pretty stoked.
That's pretty much all that happened today.


Love Jamie x

0 comments:

Post a Comment