Thursday 2 April 2009

Today was hot.

Very very hot. Today i woke up and looked out my window and the sun was shining its tits off so i was over getting up for school. I just thought 'no.' and went back to sleep. I got up at 11 and decided I'd go to native and get myself a much needed new deck and some wheels. When i got there i had 5 crack with the Jackie and then saw Danny and Dan dvs and then Buster. I took ages setting up my board but after i went to Bish's flat and met up with them again, we went to warm up at 55 degrees north then a radgie started throwing m&m's at me and dan because we wouldn't give him 20p so the session there was over pretty much. We then went to cluney 4 and skated there for a bit, i was too gay to ollie the whole 4 but did the 3. We then went to wasteground and skated there for most the day, i filmed a hammer, played some games of skate and went home. I got home and then went back out on the session with Kev and learned fakie back cab to crooks. I was stoked. Then we went home and then i ate my own body weight in food pretty much. I wish i had a camera so i could have took flicks of today but i dont. Over that.

Love jamie x

0 comments:

Post a Comment