Monday 6 April 2009

No, no, not me.


Today was areet like. I got woken up by Hannah montana at half past 8, i wasn't that stoked considering i got to bed at like 2 in the morning. I got out my house walked round the corner and noticed this is where i live now according to the goku wizard, Davey craig and E.T. After i walked her to the TV studio i walked down the the bus station to meet Luke.



I had no one for company for like 20 mintues apart from this smiley smoking a snoot.



Luke finally arrived and wasn't impressed by the almost dead people's crack. But the one in the brown coat seemed canny so i suppose they're areet. Luke's mam is a bit more than areet. i wouldn't mind blogging her.



We went to town and skated bridges, it was pretty shit. and Luke had chlamydia on his top lip but wouldn't let me blog it.



This dude was on the session.



We went to burger king after we were sick of bridges, Luke had the smaller version of my meal. Pussy.



I was pretty stoked on having a super size coke like.



Luke was stoked on apple fries so he got my camera and decided to blog it. Then james blunt came on so we were gone.


Love Jamie x

0 comments:

Post a Comment