Wednesday 1 April 2009

Shit's changed.

Today I've been thinking about all the stuff i never do anymore. Such as the feeling i used to get when i went skating, it used to be like when you get something new and your totally stoked on it. But it's pretty weird because I've been skating for 8 years and I'd still get this feeling a few years ago, maybe 2 or 3. Its just gone. Another thing that's gone is the way i used to get hyped from watching skate videos, i remember when almost round 3 first came out and i was stoked to fuck to get it, every sections song reminds me of the first time i watched it. Most people have memories back in their childhood of going to the beach with their mams and dads or some shit but to me, the memories that light me up inside are the ones of when i remember sessions i had back in the day. There wasn't any better feeling. Things have certainly changed, people have became slacker due to growing up. Including myself. Getting girlfriends, coursework for school.. Shit aint so bad though, skating still takes the pain away.

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment